Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh, oh dear (five senses friday)

























Well. That was interesting. I appear to have taken an interesting little blog break, quite by accident. I think I'm 2 week-by-week lists behind, as well as, maybe, overall. But it's been a rather bustling 2 weeks.

Seeing

Pictures and pictures of Minter Gardens. I'm certainly not taking 1 picture every day right now, but I took dozens and dozens when Em and I trekked down for a wedding. That's one up there.

Tasting

Cinnamon toast - the special food of the week.

Hearing

The crows nesting in the back alley - I have to be alert for their cawing so as not to be surprised, as one's been swooping at my head.

Smelling

Essential oils (tea tree, for one), as I play once again with home remedies.

Feeling

Summer breezes, finally!

No comments: