Wednesday, June 02, 2010

It is raining since this morning (and yesterday, and last week, and forever)


The rain is not stopping. It breaks for a while, but the clouds stay, and then the rain comes back. Truth is, and I'm having to remind myself of this while I pine for a sunny June, I love rain. I long for rubber boots, and a rain slicker (it MUST be a slicker, I think) to go puddle ducking (one of my favourite things when I was younger - yes that's part of where it comes from).

I know I will miss this rain when we make our move, so I'm trying to keep reminding myself how great it can be...

The picture at Camilla's that looks like sun showers.

Ashley G's raindrops.

This little rainstorm.

And if you don't like rainy days so much, some pretty umbrellas to keep you covered.

No comments: