Sunday, May 07, 2006

Weekend

Having the Job from Helltm means that weekends (as well as evenings, lunch hours, that time before you get to work, bathroom breaks, and the few moments no one's ordering me around) take on a greater-than-normal importance. I come home on Friday night needing time to recuperate, time to languish, time to surf the internet (about the biggest problem with the Job from Hell is that they don't let me at the computers on a regular basis, even during lunch).

But I also need time to bake things; to sew up a bunny's head, to think about what I want to do with the pretty coloured paper I rescued from the recycling bin. This weekend was spent on strawberry shortcake casserole and peach iced tea (both from Katie Brown), and various knitting and crochet projects.

No comments: