Friday, May 14, 2010

28 things in my 29th year

I wrote a letter of intentions for myself at the beginning of the calendar year. Now, at the beginning of my personal year, I'm making a list of things to do (the idea comes from hulaseventy).

1. host a party.

2. photograph one thing every day.

3. take a french class.

4. visit Vancouver Island & the pink bicycle.

5. fly a kite.

6. build a smilebooth-alike.

7. sew a coat.

8. own a pair of fluevogs. or two.

9. visit Montreal.

10. see a symphony.

11. go weekend camping.

12. re-pierce my ears.

13. piece a quilt top.

14. treat myself to a night out.

15. make guerilla art.

16. beat Lego Harry Potter with Em.

17. roast a chicken.

18. Cure my space.

19. find (make, buy, build) a great dress.

20. create an office space (corner, closet, nook) for myself.

21. grow a kitchen garden.

22. have Pride.

23. fill a notebook.

24. learn to patch a tire.

25. bike the Greenway.

26. make 52 lists (from Andrea again).

27. send letters and cards.

28. avoid waste.


1 comment:

andrea said...

hooray for birthday lists! hooray! this is one stellar list. totally love it.

xo